Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

New to the forum, I'm actually on my way to pick up my 05 CTS from the dealer. I was rockin' a 91 Honda accord and I decided it was time to step it up a little bit. I already have the tint and powder coating lined up :thumbsup:

Anyone neat the San Diego area?

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Hello and :welcome5: to the forum. We have several SoCal members, including RBLIMAS in San Diego.

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
Larsiny?= Breaking and Entering/Stealing/Aggravated burglary/Robbery/Theft/Pilfering

Did you Jack that Rice-mobile you used to drive? If not, interesting name choice!

If your not a felon WELCOME to the forum.

X

·
0 Posts
:welcome::welcome5:'05 3.6? color? Auto? favorite songs? Wheel size? Favorite movie? Mods you are thinking of?...j/k

pics...

Oh ya. When are you getting 20's?

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its an 05 3.6 black auto transmission, I don't think I'm going to get 20s probably 19s and lower it, but I have it going in for 20% tint all around, I'm going to powder coat the grill black (bought it with the V grill) I already switched out the high beams did that as soon as I got home.....

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
Its an 05 3.6 black auto transmission, I don't think I'm going to get 20s probably 19s and lower it, but I have it going in for 20% tint all around, I'm going to powder coat the grill black (bought it with the V grill) I already switched out the high beams did that as soon as I got home.....
i dont think you're going to find any good rims in the 19" section:D. any pics?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts