Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I joined the forum a couple of weeks ago while I was shopping for a new car. I was looking at the Lincoln LS and the Cadillac CTS. I just wanted to get a decent idea of the ownership experience. The variety of threads I was able to read through was great.

I ended up purchasing a 2004 Red 3.6 CTS from my local Cadillac Dealer. It's a single-owner (old lady in a retirement community bought it there in 2004 and amassed 53K on it before trading it in for a 2011 CTS). The car has been babied and looks new inside and out. I’m in love.

So far I’ve added satellite radio, thank God for cadillacfaq. Odysseus's write-up was a lifesaver. Also added an aux input in the ashtray. I’m waiting on a couple of parts to tidy up my install, but I’ll try to post some pics when I get it all done.

·
Registered
2006 STS V8 1SF RWD
6,487 Posts
:welcome: to the forum! I too just bought a 2004 CTS 3.6 in February, only had 46k on it, now as 55k under its belt (I drive a lot). I have been a member of this forum since I bought my first Cadillac in 2005 (95 Seville STS) and this forum has proved to be my most valuable resource with any issues with these cars. I kept my second Cadiilac, 2001 Seville STS purchased in 2006, running strong from 84k to its current 232k with lots of help from forum members. Again, welcome to the forum and POST SOME PICS! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts