Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

My name is David, im from Nashville, TN. Im 18 years old and i got my first 2003 Cadillac CTS in February from prestigious Andrew's Cadillac in Brentwood, TN. Love it, but it could be better and this is why im coming to this forum. I hope to learn somethings to add/modify to make the car perfect and to fix what Cadillac failed to do with the 2003 version. A picture of my car is below....tell me what you think.

·
Registered
just one
1,386 Posts
ctsdude85 said:
Hey,

My name is David, im from Nashville, TN. Im 18 years old and i got my first 2003 Cadillac CTS in February from prestigious Andrew's Cadillac in Brentwood, TN. Love it, but it could be better and this is why im coming to this forum. I hope to learn somethings to add/modify to make the car perfect and to fix what Cadillac failed to do with the 2003 version. A picture of my car is below....tell me what you think.
I like the look a lot. Welcome to the board. how do you like your CTS so far?

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
Cool, another Nashville newbie! Welcome to the sight David! Bought your car from Andrews huh? I know a few guys in the body shop...hmm, no wait, that's Crest, sorry! My bad!
Anyway, your Caddy is beautiful! How did you get such an awesome car at 18? That Alan Jackson used to own to boot? :eyebrow:

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome!!! Nice CTS..... :)

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
ctsdude85 said:
Hey,

Welcome David. So far you're singin' my song. The whole idea behind my FTS was to do what I felt Cadillac FAILED to do with the Fleetwood. You have a good attitude and a lot of somebody's money, so you should have fun at least. Unfortunately, you're young and bound to have to learn the hard way, but at least you're starting with a pretty good car so there's not TOO much to improve on. Anything I can do to help, just ask.

·
Premium Member
9,575 Posts
That car looks great and I think I love the rims! Cool-looking.. Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up! So what is it that you'd like to improve about the CTS?

My first car when I turned 18 (in 1989) was a 1970 Chevy Nova...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts