Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2014 XTS
8 Posts
Hello everyone. My name is Lynn Peterson and my wife and I just bought our first Cadillac. It's a 2014 XTS with 17,000 miles on it. It is Silver Coast Metallic (very very light brown) and what a joy to drive. We live just south of Kalamazoo, MI and are retired from The Upjohn Company.

We are looking forward to watching all the posts in the forum and hope that in some small way we can contribute.

LynnP

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
68,470 Posts
Welcome to the Funny Farm !!! :highfive:

After you get your feet wet by surfing around in this chit-chat Lounge, bail out and go up to your XTS forums and see what goes on there.

Always read the sticky posts on the main threads page of any forum of interest - it's timeless info - that's why it's stuck there.

·
Registered
1980 Eldorado, 1974 Talisman, 2004 Volvo C70, 1975 Fleetwood 'd Elegance
7,958 Posts
Welcome Lynn.

OK, I'll bite....what is an XLS?
I haven't heard that one yet.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Man I wanted to ask what car she purchase, but something told me to wait someone else will lol. As a proud owner of a 2013 XTS come over to your board. You can post picture and ask any question you may have.

·
Registered
2014 XTS
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wouldn't that be a hoot? My wife and I both have gender non-specific names and have lived with situations like this all of our lives. No problem. You all seem like really nice people, eager to welcome and help others out. :yup:

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
68,470 Posts
One of the master head porters and assembly techs at Mondello Oldsmobile is named Lynn. He has done several pair of heads for me.

Now, if your first name had been Mary - or Boopsie, then there would be food for thought.

"XLS" - Fixed !

·
Registered
118 Posts
Apology Lynn, for not reading your post like I was taught to in school Do you remember the old trick test teacher give concerning read the whole paragraph before you take the test. I should have read you and your wife in the first sentence and not just the name Lynn. I will not blame it on my advancing years either, but it's true lol. And SUBMARINER409 there is the basis for a good joke with Lynn and doing head jobs for you.ijs

1 - 15 of 15 Posts