Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Escalade Base Black
248 Posts
Definitely do not! Talk to the service manager… That is how he makes his living he is not going to offer you a technician where money doesn't go in his pocket, stick with the sales department

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,902 Posts
djais1801 said:
Definitely do not! Talk to the service manager… That is how he makes his living he is not going to offer you a technician where money doesn't go in his pocket, stick with the sales department
Or talk to one the service guys by themselves

·
Registered
'03 Escalade ESV
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I passes by a local dealership service dept and I asked this one tech out there if he does side work ... he was like no I cant, i would but a few people got caught and them he;s looking around if anyones around...that kinda puzzled me dude was wierd like he didnt want to get caught talking or something...i'll try another dealership..thanks guys

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,902 Posts
sosatyme72 said:
I passes by a local dealership service dept and I asked this one tech out there if he does side work ... he was like no I cant, i would but a few people got caught and them he;s looking around if anyones around...that kinda puzzled me dude was wierd like he didnt want to get caught talking or something...i'll try another dealership..thanks guys
They are really not supposed to do side jobs that is why he acted like he did

·
Registered
2007 Escalade Base Black
248 Posts
That dealership might not do that...More than likely, you approaching him like that, he thought he was being set up by his boss or someone. It doesn't hurt to go talk to a sales guy and ask if they can recommend a tech that works on older escalades outside of the dealership.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts