Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
years, back i always wanted to make a cad go faster, just never got a cad, i got a 95'mercury cougar instead from my sister and feel in love w/ the mn12 crowd, then i found out bout the lincoln mark viii's, so now i have a 96 mark viii, but would love to see a cad. w/ aftermarket part. i can just dream of having a cad. love my mark thou. i have not seen any pics of any cad that look like the terminator. for those that have not check out the lincoln's site www.mark8.org

Attachments

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Actually I think its a great introduction. I mean we could one day have a grudge match with them in that website. Like a Drag/Autocross competition once a year somewhere. I seen it with the Nissan/Honda crowds. It may seem like a good goal to plan for oneday. I mean there are folks who love Cadillacs and hate Lincolns and vice versa. Not I...I like the MarkVIII and wouldn't mind buying one either.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Lincoln Boy said:
years, back i always wanted to make a cad go faster, just never got a cad, i got a 95'mercury cougar instead from my sister and feel in love w/ the mn12 crowd, then i found out bout the lincoln mark viii's, so now i have a 96 mark viii, but would love to see a cad. w/ aftermarket part. i can just dream of having a cad. love my mark thou. i have not seen any pics of any cad that look like the terminator. for those that have not check out the lincoln's site

LOL...nice picture! That will go over well with all our Caddy fans!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SoundAdvantage said:
W E L C O M E
The best thing you can do to upgrade your lincoln is to lift the hood up and replace the Engine! With somthing like this.[/QUOT

dont make me laugh so hard, you almost made me piss my pants.
go over well w/ the cad fans, ALLS GOOD, IN LOVE & WAR!!!!!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Lincoln Boy... I feel your pain. When I bought my Eldo, all I wanted was a Mark VIII. But the Caddy was in better condition. If i could do it all over again I would have waited for the right Mark VIII to come along. I cant stand FWD, and that was the biggest selling point of the Mark VIII, it is RWD.

My car before this was a 91 tbird, so I too fell in love with the MN12 body. Through that i was introduced tot he Mark VIII. Maybe some day I will find my 97/98 LSC and be happy. Untill then im a Ford guy stuck in a Cadillac.

Dont get me wrong though, I still Love my Eldorado.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Welcome!!!

When I was car shopping, i was also looking for a Mark.... I wasnt too crazy about the exterior, but I LOVED the interior..... Too bad theres no option for heated seats!!!

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
That's the one thing that pissed me off about the LSC. How could there be no heated seats? I love that option... I like everything about the Mark VIII LSC in and out. I owned an '88 Mark VII LSC and it was an awesome car...

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
elwesso said:
I wasnt too crazy about the exterior, but I LOVED the interior..... Too bad theres no option for heated seats!!!

Damn Wes! You blind or something? Thats got to be one of the better looking cars out there that po' folks like me can afford. As for the heated seat, you can add it later on. Not that hard to do really. I went to see my buddy who owns a upholtery(mispelled bigtime) shop and he was installing heated seats. Took him 15 minutes to do this. Of course he been doing this for the last 25 yrs and he has all the tools needed to perform this job.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Lincoln Boy said:
years, back i always wanted to make a cad go faster, just never got a cad, i got a 95'mercury cougar instead from my sister and feel in love w/ the mn12 crowd, then i found out bout the lincoln mark viii's, so now i have a 96 mark viii, but would love to see a cad. w/ aftermarket part. i can just dream of having a cad. love my mark thou. i have not seen any pics of any cad that look like the terminator. for those that have not check out the lincoln's site www.mark8.org
You're a little bitch. but welcome anyway. And that picture is so recycled, is that all you got?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Man o man.

Is this how it is over here or are you Guys just doing the friendly "Ribbing" thing? (Im hoping)

Anyway Im not sure who it was in this thread but someone mentioned the Mark VIII's not having any heated seats?

Where you recieved this misinformation from is beyond me.

The Lincoln Mark VIII 1997/1998 offered the heated seats as an option.

My 98' has them and they are a welcomed addition in the Horrid NJ winters, I can tell you that.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Re: Man o man.

ONEBADMK8 said:
Is this how it is over here or are you Guys just doing the friendly "Ribbing" thing? (Im hoping)

Anyway Im not sure who it was in this thread but someone mentioned the Mark VIII's not having any heated seats?

Where you recieved this misinformation from is beyond me.

The Lincoln Mark VIII 1997/1998 offered the heated seats as an option.

My 98' has them and they are a welcomed addition in the Horrid NJ winters, I can tell you that.

So how do you like your "poor-man's" Cadillac?

·
Registered
30 Posts
SoundAdvantage said:
W E L C O M E
The best thing you can do to upgrade your lincoln is to lift the hood up and replace the Engine! With somthing like this.
No, actually the best thing you could have done was buy a Mark VIII and installed this.

·
Registered
30 Posts
AirJigga25 said:
I take it you work for lincoln motor sport...
Actually I own Lincolnmotorsport, thanks.

Im so impressed with the mature warm welcome I have recieved so far.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
About this Discussion
74 Replies
21 Participants
Etc BrooklyN