1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Escalade. 2011 GT 500 Supersnake. 709 rwhp/733 tq
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty excited. After one year of owning a 2009 ultra lux escalade, and dumping
way to much money into it, I decided to look around for something newer. I hate
the new back end on the 15s so I found a certified 2013 pearl white with the 2 tone
dark brown interior, platnium escalade non ESV. Truck is flawless with all windows
tinted limo. It has 20,085 miles on it. They are giving me 30,500 on trade for
mine that has 64,000 miles on it. I got the new one for 58,000 out the door.

Seems lik a good deal. Can't wait to pick it up.

·
Registered
2013 Platinum Escalade (crystal red), 2013 Platinum ESV
308 Posts
Enjoy! Sounds like you got a great deal. We have 2 2013 Platinums, one short and one ESV we loved the first one so much that after 45 days of owning it, we bought the second one?They are incredible trucks and when I go to get in my truck I can't believe it's mine!

Safe travels?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham
6,454 Posts
Congrats!!!! I feel the same way about the 2015, but love my 2010. Enjoy your new car.

·
Registered
2010 ESV Platinum WDT
189 Posts
I'd like to see a side profile shot of the tint when you get it. I went 15% on my driver and passenger fronts, limo on the rest. Windshield I did 35% and I'm sort of wishing I went with the limo on those fronts. Been pondering the change for 10 months now.

·
Registered
2013 Platinum Escalade (crystal red), 2013 Platinum ESV
308 Posts
I'd like to see a side profile shot of the tint when you get it. I went 15% on my driver and passenger fronts, limo on the rest. Windshield I did 35% and I'm sort of wishing I went with the limo on those fronts. Been pondering the change for 10 months now.

Limo on the front windows makes it very hard to drive at night when making turns. My hubby had it on his Yukon Denali and we made sure not to go that dark on the side windows with either of our Escalades. They are still dark enough to make it much easier on the eyes.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts