Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I just recently picked up an 05 Silver Cts-V. I've been deciphering the RPO codes trying to confirm I have the HID headlamps, I ran my vin thru compnine and don't see them listed. I have the CE4 code for washer but not the TT6. In the Faq section it shows HID's to be standard, so i'm confused.

I also have these as listed on the compnine report. The RPO's on my trunk label match the report including the CE4 and no TT6

VN9
FLEET PROGRAM - GUARANTEED 100% REPURCHASE 2 matches

BQ2
FLEET INCENTIVE - AVIS CORP (C/D/E/F/G/H/J/K/L/N/M/U/W/Z-TRK CKGMLPST) 1 match

Thoughts?

Thanks
Brian

·
Premium Member
2,179 Posts
As I recall, 04-05 V1's only had the following two options, Color (int/ext), and Sunroof, all other were std.

All where HID with integrated headlight washers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I confirmed today that they are both marked D1S. And while at the wrecking yard today I saw the halogen ones on a base CTS for comparison.

Any idea on the rental/fleet codes? Has anyone else seen those before on a V model?

Brian

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thanks. I confirmed today that they are both marked D1S. And while at the wrecking yard today I saw the halogen ones on a base CTS for comparison.

Any idea on the rental/fleet codes? Has anyone else seen those before on a V model?

Brian
Can't speak for the V1, but my 6m ATS-V sedan was a fleet vehicle. The sticker price seems low for the options it has, and it's missing a feature or two from the packages it has. There's no gas door lock, but it has the advanced security package... I'm sure most of these more expensive fleet cars are driven by executives or higher end outside sales, and are replaced in 3 years or when the bumper to bumper warranty expires.

·
Registered
511 Posts
As I recall, 04-05 V1's only had the following two options, Color (int/ext), and Sunroof, all other were std.

All where HID with integrated headlight washers.
I agree... Somewhat. Yes the color offerings were an option and some colors added an extra charge. For the sunroof... I understood the sunroof was standard and the "delete" was an option. But... I'm certain mine does not have headlight washers. Now you got me wondering... Were the headlamp washers on my V removed before I purchased it?

Can't speak for the V1, but my 6m ATS-V sedan was a fleet vehicle. The sticker price seems low for the options it has, and it's missing a feature or two from the packages it has. There's no gas door lock, but it has the advanced security package... I'm sure most of these more expensive fleet cars are driven by executives or higher end outside sales, and are replaced in 3 years or when the bumper to bumper warranty expires.
This is a little wild... V series Cadillacs as fleet cars? Rentals maybe. Executive cars? Maybe... It would be interesting to look into...

Hello

I just recently picked up an 05 Silver Cts-V. I've been deciphering the RPO codes trying to confirm I have the HID headlamps, I ran my vin thru compnine and don't see them listed. I have the CE4 code for washer but not the TT6. In the Faq section it shows HID's to be standard, so i'm confused.

I also have these as listed on the compnine report. The RPO's on my trunk label match the report including the CE4 and no TT6

VN9
FLEET PROGRAM - GUARANTEED 100% REPURCHASE 2 matches

BQ2
FLEET INCENTIVE - AVIS CORP (C/D/E/F/G/H/J/K/L/N/M/U/W/Z-TRK CKGMLPST) 1 match

Thoughts?

Thanks
Brian
Can you offer a little info on how you did the RPO code look up? Off and on I've been trying to do this. All I know about my V is that it was originally registered in Connecticut but it did have some time in Florida. It wound up at a high end lease buy-out dealer in New Jersey, probably as a trade in because it was ten years old when I got it. Carfax didn't tell me much other than a minor accident. Service records stopped long before my purchase.

·
Premium Member
2,179 Posts
CTS headlamps as replacements for CTS-V Headlamps are quite common. All V's had washers from the factory.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Little bit of info on CTSV fleet cars. In 2006 GM had a drive various cars deal. I was in Las Vegas and they had about a square block road course and 4x4 course. For $10 you could drive 2 different cars for about 2 laps. (with a supervisor)
I drove a 2006 CTSV Red with Black interior and a new STSV. That was July. In November a dealer from Ohio listed a new 2006 CTSV Red/Black for sale. I flew down and bought it. Turns out it was a GM program car from California. It had 150 miles on it. I suspect it was the same car I had driven in Las Vegas! Coincidence?? I still have the car and am in Las Vegas with it. Just drove by that old location the other day as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Albertan