Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
07 STS, 03 Deville, Past '01' Seville, '96' Deville, '87' Deville, '95' ElDo
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello people ... yes new to here! I have been working on my own autos and trucks since I was 15 years old and that was back when the dead sea was just sick..... My dad owned a wrecking yard and I was always greasy, had a blast ! I am into computing, not just playing with them but repairing them in my garage for other people, macs and pcs, and with my background of computers and working on autos since I was a teen, these pcms or ecms are not that complicated to understand.... anyway glad to be here....

P.S. 96 Deville , 93 GMC 1500

·
Premium Member
9,575 Posts
Welcome aboard, Jert! And thank you for signing up.. We're glad to have ya! It sounds like you'll be a great addition to the family we have going here...

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Another fellow Texan!!!!!! Welcome!!!!

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!! Thanks for coming to our friendly community of cadillac enthusiasts!! Just watch out for the hound moderator......

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Hey yall, welcome dude from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up North. Sounds like the both of us had dads with garages or something to do with cars. But you weren't as greasy as I was when I fell into the hoist pit with the screen off!! That was in the mid 1970's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts