Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe Premium
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to post some pics of my 14' CTS Coupe. I just recently had the hood, roof and trunk wrapped in high gloss black and had other ideas I was looking for advice on. I want the rims to match and possibly go up in a size (looking for OEM style) I've looked on ebay and some replica websites but haven't found anything I really like. Is there a preferred shop you guys recommend? Thanks

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond
1,598 Posts
Welcome. What area are you from? I was thinking of half-wrapping my car also. Where did you get yours done? Was it costly?

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,182 Posts
There is a huge difference in how vendors wrap cars. Huge attention to detail. I have seen some crappy ones and some excellent ones at Cars and Coffee. And that is a good place to start...

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,046 Posts
I'm new to the forum and wanted to post some pics of my 14' CTS Coupe. I just recently had the hood, roof and trunk wrapped in high gloss black and had other ideas I was looking for advice on.
You wanted to post some pics of your car - so where are they? Are you just going to leave us hanging in suspense?! :p What color is the car? It's hard to visualize how the wrap would look without knowing what color the car is to begin with. And what other ideas are you looking for advice on?

Why would you do that?
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that it was to change the way the car looked.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts