Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2011 SRX 2.8T; 2005 Escalade
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone - Just got a 2005 Escalade AWD. I traded in my 2001 MB C240. Needed an upgrade and larger vehicle. Just want to say hello to all!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Isnt it scary how well the escalade :cloud9: rides compared to the benz (for a truck that is).

As others have done for and before me, I say :welcome:.

·
Registered
2011 SRX 2.8T; 2005 Escalade
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all. The Escalade rides much better than the C240. I got the Silver exterior with Pewter interior. Came with the package that includes, DVD nav, sunroof, chrome 17's. I did not get the roof mounted DVD player. Since I got the 2nd row captain chairs, I was thinking of getting the headrest DVD player/monitors.
I also test drove a Hummer H2 and H3 the same day as the Escalade. I was surprised that the H2 drive as nice as the Escalade. Was not too thrilled with the H3. It came down to practicality and decided on the Escalade.
New wheels/tires might be in the future also - I would like to keep the stock tire pressure monitors, but I dont know how important that really is since I check them myself ona regular basis anyways. I set of forged wheels would be nice! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts