Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Cadillac CTS V-Sport -Phantom Grey / Blue Leather
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone -

Just traded my ATS, 2.0T Manual, RWD, black/black or a Phantom Grey / Blue Leather CTS VSport. I am AMAZED at this car! For how much bigger it is, and teh fact that it's an automatic, I expected the driving experience might have been dulled a bit.. but the OPPOSITE is true.. this car IS A BEAST and I LOVE IT. Truly amazing sleeper performance sedan!

Just wanted to introduct myself to this side of the forums.. I have been an active ATS participant the last three years.

·
Registered
97 Eldo ETC,98 STS,04 SRX N*,06 STS N*,14 CTS VSport Premium, 17 CTS Vsport Prem Lux
1,019 Posts
Congrats on the new whip. We couldn't be happier with ours.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport, 2016 Chevy SS M6
493 Posts
You got out of that ATS before you cracked the pistons? :)

I agree with your assessment, its a surprisingly engaging car to drive. I'm amazed at how it can transform from a quiet luxury car to a growling, canyon carving beast with the push of just a few buttons.

·
Registered
2014 CTS V sport (Trifecta tune, hold on!)
95 Posts
Congrats. Now you can comfortably fit two adults in the back and impress the heck out of them with the Vsport's capabilities! :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cracked pistons?
You got out of that ATS before you cracked the pistons? :)

I agree with your assessment, its a surprisingly engaging car to drive. I'm amazed at how it can transform from a quiet luxury car to a growling, canyon carving beast with the push of just a few buttons.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hey everyone -

Just traded my ATS, 2.0T Manual, RWD, black/black or a Phantom Grey / Blue Leather CTS VSport. I am AMAZED at this car! For how much bigger it is, and teh fact that it's an automatic, I expected the driving experience might have been dulled a bit.. but the OPPOSITE is true.. this car IS A BEAST and I LOVE IT. Truly amazing sleeper performance sedan!

Just wanted to introduct myself to this side of the forums.. I have been an active ATS participant the last three years.
"Blue Leather"? I didn't think you could get the blue in a V-Sport....which is too bad because it looks to be quite unique.

·
Registered
none
397 Posts
Yes. It's called twilight blue. When I bought mine, all I had seen of the blue was in pictures, and I honestly expected to be turned off once I saw it on person.
No. It's very nice and also unique. I think it gives the car a little more personality above other typical interior colors.

·
Authorized Vendor
MY2015 Cadillac Escalade Luxury
250 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the upgrade! Excellent choice in interior! The new CTS rolls around on the new chassis platform weighing in at 3966lbs (Vsport model) or so. So its not much more heavier than an ATS.

The vehicle alone is a joy to drive, but that TTV6 does respond well to a performance calibration ;)

Enjoy your Vsport!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Yes. It's called twilight blue. When I bought mine, all I had seen of the blue was in pictures, and I honestly expected to be turned off once I saw it on person.
No. It's very nice and also unique. I think it gives the car a little more personality above other typical interior colors.
Can you post some pictures of your interior? I've never seen any great photos of it, and certainly haven't seen it in person. I think what I was thinking about it not being available was with the Premium CTS V-Sport.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
syndr78 said:
Yes. It's called twilight blue. When I bought mine, all I had seen of the blue was in pictures, and I honestly expected to be turned off once I saw it on person. No. It's very nice and also unique. I think it gives the car a little more personality above other typical interior colors.
I've got that blue too .. It's amazing IMHO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts