Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I recently picked up a 2014 second gen CTS coupe. (might as well be a 13) I have a 2011 Camaro SS that is highly modded and decided to pick up a CTS for a daily driver. I can't let it sit stock though!!

So my questions are pretty simple. Compared to the CTS-V what appearance components are similar? When I search for CTS aftermarket parts the only thing I seem to find are CTS-V parts. What CTS-V parts can I put on a base coupe? (not performance related...) IE are the lights assemblies the same... If someone has already put a list together, can someone point me to it. I've searched and didn't see one. I know a CTS-V hood will fit the base. What about the front fascia? I'm sure someone has a kit for the coupe...

It looks like a lot of the parts on the v6 Camaro can fit on the CTS, being the same engine and all. What is the biggest rear tire that will fit on the coupe? I have an extra set of 20x8 and 20x9s in the garage. I might save some money and use them to wrap a set of rims, but i think a 10.5 would look amazing on the coupe. Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,244 Posts
So my questions are pretty simple. Compared to the CTS-V what appearance components are similar? When I search for CTS aftermarket parts the only thing I seem to find are CTS-V parts. What CTS-V parts can I put on a base coupe? (not performance related...) IE are the lights assemblies the same... If someone has already put a list together, can someone point me to it. I've searched and didn't see one. I know a CTS-V hood will fit the base. What about the front fascia? I'm sure someone has a kit for the coupe...
The cars are the same, it's just some external body panels that are different. The bumpers and hood are different, obviously, so if you bought something to bolt onto the V bumper (like a splitter, for example), that's not going to work on your non-V bumper.

What is the biggest rear tire that will fit on the coupe? I have an extra set of 20x8 and 20x9s in the garage. I might save some money and use them to wrap a set of rims, but i think a 10.5 would look amazing on the coupe. Thanks in advance.
Check the "Post pictures of your wheels!" thread here, and also check the '09-15 CTS-V forums. Plenty of folks running fat-ass wheels and tires on the coupes, and what fits on a V will fit on your car.

·
Registered
SOLD - 2010 CTS4 Premium Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere Interior
2,930 Posts
a.morblu,

Welcome to the CTS Forum!

THE single best thing you can do to learn about your new CTS is to read threads/posts that you think are valid for you. There is a tremendous amount of information already posted, if you take the time to learn about your CTS. The more you read, the more you learn!

Again, Welcome!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts