Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, everybody :wave:!

Just wanted to let you all know that after being a Member for a long time, I've become a Supporting Dealer here on the Forums. Now, in addition to posting Part numbers and helpful advice, I can also help you get a great deal on your next car, too.

My Dealership is located in Florida, so if you're in the nearby area and looking for your new Cadillac (or just fed up with your local Dealer) than give me a call.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
Leesburg has a Caddy Dealer? I guess there might be some retired folks out there because the Central Fla redneck crowd doesn't buy to many Cadillacs! Lol, Just bustin' ya.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha....yeah, we do a pretty good amount of business here. A lot of Doctors in this area to take care of those old folks, and they all need cars.

·
Registered
Cadillac
24 Posts
Hi there, everybody :wave:!

Just wanted to let you all know that after being a Member for a long time, I've become a Supporting Dealer here on the Forums. Now, in addition to posting Part numbers and helpful advice, I can also help you get a great deal on your next car, too.

My Dealership is located in Florida, so if you're in the nearby area and looking for your new Cadillac (or just fed up with your local Dealer) than give me a call.

:thumbsup:
Hey Tony..can you help me out on a good price for a 2005 cadillac CTS V lower grill?

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm still working with my Parts Manager to set up special pricing for Forum Members, so at some point in the future I can offer great deals on Parts.

In the meantime, I highly recommend Lindsay Cadillac for all your parts. James and Luke are a class act, and have helped many Forum Members with terrific deals.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts