Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2009 DTS Premium Platinum
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Brenda Priddy has some new spy shots of the XTS that is set to replace the DTS/STS line. You can see them at Autoblog.com. These new photos demonstrate the size better than the last set which were believed to actually be of the much smaller ATS. This does appear to be the real XTS. There are interior shots as well.

One interesting thing was that you could see Brembo brakes through the spokes of one of the wheels, indicating at least a hint of sportiness/power.

I'm a little disappointed in the sloping rear glass. It follows the form of just about everything else out there. Caddy could have made it a formal roofline which would have made it distinctive.

Enjoy,
Kenwood

·
Registered
2011 DTS Platinum
4,633 Posts
Maybe I can't see good... but it just looks like a big version of the CTS to me...

The pics don't do anything for me.. at least not yet.

Jim

·
Registered
1968 Eldorado
785 Posts
Gee, I don't know. It does appear to have a Caddy grille, but this could be anything. If you try to look at the size of the drivers head, it does appear to be a fairly large sized auto. But they have it so well covered up that it is hard to see any distinctive body lines.

·
Registered
2009 DTS Performance 1994 deVille Concours 1989 Sedan de Ville
37 Posts
I"ll keep my DTS, that thing looks to much like everything else out there. I don't like the rooline, and it looks too rounded off. I agree with the formal roof line Cadillac can keep it.

·
Registered
97sls,09dts
880 Posts
Might be sharp but I dont think it will look like the dts we know and love. Anxious to find out if it will be a v6 or v8 and front or rear drive. mike

·
Registered
1996 Impala SS 383 LT1 2011 Escalade ESV 2008 DTS
197 Posts
Maybe I can't see good... but it just looks like a big version of the CTS to me...

The pics don't do anything for me.. at least not yet.

Jim

I have to agree with Jim. Looks like a CTS on steroids. Will have to wait to see it in person before passing final judgement.

383 LT1 SS

1 - 14 of 14 Posts