Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know how to get the new official sport spoiler that is on the cadillac website under cts accessories?
also, off the topic but does anyone's cd changer start making the shuffle cd noise when the car is turned off?
one more thing, on my xenon headlights it seems as though one is raised slightly higher than the other, is this the case with most cars or am i supposed to see a perfect circle of light in front of the car?

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s
2,449 Posts
ron84 said:
anyone know how to get the new official sport spoiler that is on the cadillac website under cts accessories?
also, off the topic but does anyone's cd changer start making the shuffle cd noise when the car is turned off?
one more thing, on my xenon headlights it seems as though one is raised slightly higher than the other, is this the case with most cars or am i supposed to see a perfect circle of light in front of the car?
Way to use the search function. There have probably been more topics on that spoiler in the last month then any other topic besides the strut tower brace, which is also a new '06 piece. Look up both.

My CD player only makes shuffle on start-up if I left the CD player on when I turned the car off.

Your passenger side xenon should be about a foot higher at a wall of about 15 ft distance. This is for oncoming drivers comfort.

·
Registered
The Mighty Kael, 2004 Black CTS, Every Option
2,432 Posts
headlights, totaly normal

changer: it is "parking" the discs. it should only go on for a min or so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts