Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the dealer last week. Looked at a new "Sport" model. It looked great!
Had nice 18" wheels and a grille half way between a CTSV and a CTS. It had less cross vains with a mesh grille behind. I didn't have time to drive it, but the salesman said it had a shiftable automatic.
Anyone else seen one or driven one?
I would be interested in the GM parts number for the wheels if anyone has that info available to them.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Was this simply the CTS with the 18" Sports package? Or are they releasing a new subversion of the CTS?

I was considering getting the 18" Sports package, but I was told I could not get the GPS unit with it. So I went with the 17" instead.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kanniballl said:
Was this simply the CTS with the 18" Sports package? Or are they releasing a new subversion of the CTS?

I was considering getting the 18" Sports package, but I was told I could not get the GPS unit with it. So I went with the 17" instead.

I really am not sure. I was lead to believe by the salesman it was a sub-model. This was one of the reasons for the post.

·
Registered
14 Posts
kanniballl said:

Does anyone get why they won't do a NAV system with the sports appearance package? The Grand Prix has the same option sets and they let you get both, why doesn't cadillac.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts