Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
None
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everyone think of my new signature picture? I've got a couple more as well, I liked this one the best :)

Let's have a random photo thread, share some random pictures of your CTS with us :thumbsup:

·
Registered
231 Posts

·
Registered
None
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That pic with the caddy emblem in center focus is great!! exccelent photo work :)

I like the snow pics too, I can only imagine the mischief that went on afterwards :thumbsup:

Also, did you upgrade your amber LED's in your guage cluster to whites? I thought they were all amber?

obviously canadian bought, the stuff is all in km, heheehe, I salute you north of the border :cloud9:

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
AsAkAs said:
That pic with the caddy emblem in center focus is great!! exccelent photo work :)

I like the snow pics too, I can only imagine the mischief that went on afterwards :thumbsup:

Also, did you upgrade your amber LED's in your guage cluster to whites? I thought they were all amber?

obviously canadian bought, the stuff is all in km, heheehe, I salute you north of the border :cloud9:
Thanks for the comments. I love my speedo, I can change it to mph, so I have a 260mph speedo haha.

Mine's '04,thats why the guages are white.

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
Mine's the Cashmere on the right. That V is pretty sweet though.

To everyone else who's already posted, nice cars!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
AsAkAs said:
Damn canadians with their goofy kilo-meters and mayonaise on everything! Haha just kidding, nice pics though!

AsAkAs said:
That pic with the caddy emblem in center focus is great!! exccelent photo work

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
362 Posts
M Star- KAHHHH! I thought that was my car pics in the pics you posted! Damn! mine is almost identical, I will post some pics when I actaully have time to take some when its clean. You will be shocked at how identical they are...I'm shocked I thought i was a little different from everyone on here!

Jon- how can you make it goto MPH? I have only figured out the odometer, not the spedo...

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
haute_heir said:
...how can you make it goto MPH? I have only figured out the odometer, not the spedo...
Through the DIC you can set it to read everything in US or Metric units. The speedo and the odo should both adjust (look below the speedo where km/h is usually lit up, it will switch to mph) This option is nice when crossing the northern boarder, no more seeing the speed limit in km/h, then going that speed in mph. I swear officer, I forgot to look at the tiny numbers!:cop:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
05CTS - Is that color cashmere? If so, sweet color and thanks for giving me an example of what the V grill will look like if I get one.:thumbsup:

I see you have the V exhaust as well, I'm picking one up this weekend, any tips I should give to the installer to make his life easier? Mines an 03 though so I'm not sure how much that will apply to me.

·
Registered
2005 & 2008 CTS
1,362 Posts
DDS rollin a CTS said:
05CTS - Is that color cashmere? If so, sweet color and thanks for giving me an example of what the V grill will look like if I get one.:thumbsup:

I see you have the V exhaust as well, I'm picking one up this weekend, any tips I should give to the installer to make his life easier? Mines an 03 though so I'm not sure how much that will apply to me.
It is cashmere but it's really called sand storm. I had someone install the exhaust for me but you have to heat up the hangers to adjust them and get a flange that will convert from a 2" pipe to a 2 1/2" pipe. Here is a pic of the Volant

·
Registered
CTS
531 Posts
My mother has the Silver Green which looks like the Cashmere just a bit more metalic.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
TripleOught said:
:nono:

wish i had a purty lookin 3.6...
No offense to anyone who's done this mod, but I like the exposed engine look. It drive's me nuts when I'm looking at a car and want to see whats under the hood but all I can see is plastic (my dad's Audi is like that). But you guys have probably figured that out about me from my some of my other posts.

Screw the show, its all about the go!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
DDS rollin a CTS said:
No offense to anyone who's done this mod, but I like the exposed engine look. It drive's me nuts when I'm looking at a car and want to see whats under the hood but all I can see is plastic (my dad's Audi is like that). But you guys have probably figured that out about me from my some of my other posts.

Screw the show, its all about the go!
i'm confused...what mod? i just meant the stock 3.6 block looks better than the stock 3.2 block and that i wish i had the 3.6. the only mod in that pic was the volant, which doesn't take up anymore space than the stock filter box...

'splain yourself....

1 - 20 of 42 Posts