Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big Big news coming on Thursday night. Look out for all new low prices on Maggies, install, tunes and other parts. We are doing a group buy on Maggies and 1 person is going to get one at dealer cost. and one will recieve a free install with Maggie. So get ready....

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
the question is whether the price on the maggie will drop due to the engine change...? The LS2 is the engine of the future for GM and the LS6 has a limited market now. Soooooo, will they drop their drawers to get rid of what stock they have, or, are they made to order and price will remain near 5K?

F

·
Premium Member
'05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
6,076 Posts
Florian said:
the question is whether the price on the maggie will drop due to the engine change...? The LS2 is the engine of the future for GM and the LS6 has a limited market now. Soooooo, will they drop their drawers to get rid of what stock they have, or, are they made to order and price will remain near 5K?
F
I'm quite positive they should pay us to take this excess inventory off their hands.

Damian, since you are a new shop, I'll cut you a deal, and won't take your money. How about you just give me one fer free?

-Chris

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
10.47p here and no news.....cant wait all night. Help a fella out? Whats in the bag>?

F

·
0 Posts
lol they are not hard to install. if you follow the instructions you will be fine

·
Registered
04 CTS-V R.I.P.
1,234 Posts
1MEANV said:
lol they are not hard to install. if you follow the instructions you will be fine
It seems like a lot of work though. Besides some of us are not exactly gearheads like most of you guys out here.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts