Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 escalade 07
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey whats up everyone just got back from buying some new shoes for my blacky there 26's giovanna caracas im waiting for next friday to get the black inserts well hope u like thnks o and sorry if the picture quality is bad

·
Registered
02 Escalade/ 04 Escalade EXT
1,401 Posts
Ballin'!!! :thumbsup:

Those wheels are very nice. A few members here have them too. Good choice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Cadillac
139 Posts
caps and baers. I have come to the conclusion that the wheels look best without the caps. The caps give the truck a sporty look. Without the caps its "baller." Plus the chrome reflects the color of the Bare calipers on to the wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
458 Posts
Have the same wheels on 24s, still gotta change the rotors to Baers, need more break power to stop the beast and the oem rotors look ugly, small and the drum rusts after washing.
And as gforgeext said, like them better without the caps.
Mine on 24s no rubbing at all, niether going backwards nor forward.
on 26s looks great , fills up the wheel well really good, nice truck CadillacGrillz, enjoy but get the rotor/brake upgrade kit, youre gonna need it.

·
Registered
Cadillac
165 Posts
Hey whats up everyone just got back from buying some new shoes for my blacky there 26's giovanna caracas im waiting for next friday to get the black inserts well hope u like thnks o and sorry if the picture quality is bad
Nice rims!what offset did you get?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts