Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6L VVT
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello From Dallas All...
Been awhile since my last post but i had to post some pics of the new shoes i just put on my baby !!
I went with the Enkei PKR 18x7.5 rims and the Kumho Escata SPT 225/45 's. She drives sooo smoooothhhh....
I also included a couple of the pics of the stereo input jack i tucked away in the ashtray. Using the info posted on how to bypass the XM channels i made a wire run behind the radio and just wired up a female jack mounted beside the cigarette lighter... Works like a champ and is tucked away when not in use.
Take it easy ....

Attachments

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
remind me of a certain member's err ??"ex member"?? rims that he had/has on his black heavily modded cts . . . [cough]rob[cough cough]bert ... [clear throat] ... sry ... now who was i thinking of again? damn .. i forgot who

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS Luxury Sport
516 Posts
I thought the 03 cts only had that rear bezel. But you do have the roof mounted antenna which started in 04. Makes ya think. Anyway, looks good:thumbsup:
Oh yeah, watch out for Luke Skywalker, Vader II.......jk

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
I thought the 03 cts only had that rear bezel. But you do have the roof mounted antenna which started in 04. Makes ya think. Anyway, looks good:thumbsup:
Oh yeah, watch out for Luke Skywalker, Vader II.......jk
Roof mounted antenna started in '05.

His roof antenna is a XM radio antenna.

He also has a early '04 with the old bezel.

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
Roof mounted antenna started in '05.

His roof antenna is a XM radio antenna.

He also has a early '04 with the old bezel.
You are literally a walking encyclopedia of Cadillac CTS information.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts