Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2004 CTS-V
1,635 Posts
Very nice setup.

I had my UUC SS brake lines installed last summer and recently opted to go with the OC Autosports Cross-drilled and Slotted rotors (actually should be receiving them by week's end) that another forum member posted a favorable review on.

Also, I am having trouble deciding if I will go with the Hawk pads from Luke or if I should try the EBC Yellowstuff pads (something different).

I am always interested in how these aftermarket rotors are going to hold up. Keep us posted and good luck.

:D

· Registered
2004 CTS-V
1,635 Posts
it's nice for everything on the car to be symmetrical, uniform. i agree with him that while there wouldn't be any performance difference, sure, it would bug me knowing (and seeing) that the slots/drills are one direction on the left, and another on the right.
I totally agree. I have this OCD thing about symmetry, I need it.

BTW - I received my OC Autosports Cliffhanger Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors a few days ago and I am very impressed with the quality. I checked the sizes for the front and rear and they appear to be correct and they are just a great looking rotor (they are mirrored so they will be correct on both sides). I hope the street performance matches the good looks. I plan to have them put on with new pads hopefully within the month, so I can provide impressions shortly thereafter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.