Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
ZIP
51,798 Posts
I got an email from Centric specifically asking about their plain surface (no slots, no holes) rotors and they write: "These rotors are designed to be OE replacement rotors. They are not designed for racing use. ... These rotors are manufactured in China to our specifications."

Centric part numbers are:
Front: 120.62075
Rear: 120.62076
:eek:hnoes:

· Registered
ZIP
51,798 Posts
I got an email from Centric specifically asking about their plain surface (no slots, no holes) rotors and they write: "These rotors are designed to be OE replacement rotors. They are not designed for racing use. ... These rotors are manufactured in China to our specifications."

Centric part numbers are:
Front: 120.62075
Rear: 120.62076
If anything, I hope some of you realize we aren't just saying buy from Luke to make sure you get quality rotors. You can indeed buy rotors that are cheap and will fail with track use...

· Registered
ZIP
51,798 Posts
oh yeah? why's that... is it because you have them?
stop being a tool... in my opinion, i think your black grille with the chrome edges looks ugly as hell, but you don't see me saying that.
Either black out the grille completely, or not at all.

Anyway, since this is my car, I personally think these look better than the stock rotors. Seems several people here agree with me.
You're not on an island, hooray for you. :crybaby:

For one, I don't value your opinion. And two, I wasn't talking to you, so mind your business. And three, stop contradicting yourself. Either say you're going to take the high road and do it, or don't.

· Registered
ZIP
51,798 Posts
I disagree as well. Utter performance and having them crack is one thing, but I don't know how you can't say the drilled/slotted don't look nice through the rim. I've heard both ends of the spectrum anyway. There's people that have had them crack on the track and people that they haven't cracked on. Just hoping mine don't crack at V-day. That's the most important thing :helpless:
drilled? meh. But slotted I like. I just don't like the added pad wear. As for looks, I've just never been a fan of drilled rotors. I think slotted look 100X better than drilled...

· Registered
ZIP
51,798 Posts
I specifically came into this thread to see the angle of the slots on the rotors installed.

Guys, most have you have seen my thread but for those that havent:

GMPP Cross drilled WTF

I dont agree with the way these rotors are produced and distributed without L/R sides...oh well. Stockers next time around...or maybe one of the ebay companies has it right lol...
Why do you disagree? The direction of the holes, or slots, have no bearing on performance. So unless you're just a visual modz aficionado, it doesn't really have an affect...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.