PostRelease· Authorized Vendor
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nitto Tire has just released its first luxury touring tire, the NT850 Premium. The NT850 was created using an advanced patented manufacturing process. This process creates a balanced tire that reduces tire vibration and gives a smoother, quieter ride.
Nitto NT850 Features:
- Each size is backed by a 50,000-mile limited treadwear warranty.*
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.*
- Non-Directional tread pattern so the tires can be properly rotated.
- Advanced Quiet Serration sidewall technology breaks up the repetitive sound waves that cause tire noise on traditional tires.
- Silent Pad technology, which adds a cushioning layer around the interior steel belt package, reduces tire noise.
- Deep circumferential grooves help channel away water for wet weather performance.
- Large tread blocks and continuous ribs increase tread stiffness for performance in dry conditions.
All sizes have a treadwear rating of 500, traction rating of AA and temperature rating of A.
The NT850 Premium is available in 235/50R17 for the Cadillac STS.
Click here for more sizes and info on the Nitto NT850 Premium.
*See your authorized Nitto Tire dealer for details.
This PostRelease® is part of an advertiser-supported program that sponsors Cadillac Owners Group. This program delivers relevant news and announcements as posts within the Cadillac Owners Group forum.