Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to all. I just traded in for a 2016 Cadillac ATS and love it. I have found the discussions interesting and very informative! Thanks guys and keep up the good info! I look forward to modifying my car in the years to come.

·
Registered
2013 ATS v6
553 Posts
Greetings to all. I just traded in for a 2016 Cadillac ATS and love it. I have found the discussions interesting and very informative! Thanks guys and keep up the good info! I look forward to modifying my car in the years to come.
I'm Jealous already. I have a 2013 so if you have the CUE system it's better than mine. Congrats on the car, the ATS is a joy to drive.

·
Registered
2016 ATS-V
58 Posts
Welcome to the forum. As you already know, there some very knowledgeable folks here who are generous with both their time and insights. Enjoy the ride!

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,059 Posts
Which trim do you have?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the base trim, but it came with a few upgrades of the luxury trim. The first things I am looking into doing are HID headlights and powder coating the stock rims black. I’m definitely not using this for racing by any means, as my back seat is consumed with car seats lol. I just love the luxury of the car and the body style has always appealed to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts