Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DUB now has inductions available for the 2007 Escalade along with the other full size GM trucks and SUVs -

Air Diverter TopTop it off in a manner that puts the competition to shame. DUB Air kits utilize the industry’s first polished stainless steel air diverter top, which turns incoming air charge for increased quality and quantity of flow while providing long-lasting, one of a kind looks!

Velocity Stack BaseInsurance for maximum damage resistance. DUB Air kits utilize the industry’s first polished stainless steel integral velocity stack base, creating a rigid filter that resists deformation, speeds air flow, and provides a smooth entry for the best possible signal for your vehicle’s air flow sensor.

Wire Mesh Filter ElementBreathe. DUB Air kits utilize the highest quality stainless steel wire mesh available for long-lasting good looks and guaranteed resistance against warpage and other damage that would restrict air flow.

T-Bolt Clamps T-bolt clamps are no longer just for superchargers. DUB Air kits are the first to utilize stainless steel T-bolt clamps for increased, even clamping performance. DUB Air T-bolt clamps feature a rolled, smooth edge which, after tightening, will not cut into the silicone hose adaptor.

Stainless Steel 3.5” Diameter TubeDemand the attention of others. The 3.5” polished stainless steel air tubes used in DUB Air kits increase air flow while providing long-lasting luster that will continue to impress. Polished air tubes provide a show-quality finish and wow factor unlike anything else out there.

Cold Air BoxStay cool. Stainless steel cold air boxes included in DUB Air kits utilize the factory high-pressure cold air systems to eliminate potential engine damage from ingesting water and disallowing engine compartment heat from entering your intake system, all while providing great way to show off our polished stainless steel filter.

75562 2007 GM full size trucks and SUVs $339.99

Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-482-9763. Our site now has a seperate section for the 2007 trucks and SUVs so you won't have to dig through the previous years to find what you need.
Have a good day!

·
Registered
384 Posts
all intake kits are rip offs anyways, check the specs, they only add about 2hp. the tubing from the filter to the throttle body doesnt add any hp, infact stock escalades and a lot of stock cars already come with cold air intake boxes. The only thing that would add hp would be to change the filter. I believe it's Airraid the offers that kit, with a snorkel and filter for pretty cheap and it does the job. unfortunately i learned this after i bought me volant.

·
Registered
07 Escalade, 07 EXT(Stolen),09 EXT
231 Posts
i just felt like the system was made more for looks than performance... i had the volant system on my 06 and i was expecting it to be about the same with sound and performance but i was wrong.... tbyrne do u have twin turbos for 07 escalades

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
The key when adding performance parts like an air intakes, is that now you can take in more air, you have to get rid of that as well, with things like exhaust and headers, and add a tune to that and you can pickup good performance for not that much money. :)

·
Registered
07 Escalade, 07 EXT(Stolen),09 EXT
231 Posts
my exhaust is getting done now... i was going to put in the throttle body spacers but one of the guys that does work on my truck said it was pointless

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
my exhaust is getting done now... i was going to put in the throttle body spacers but one of the guys that does work on my truck said it was pointless
He is correct, we have tested many of them on the dyno and never have seen an increase in power.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts