Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Galaxy Grey Escalade
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I got rear ended last month and finally got around to get my premium dual exhaust bumper painted and installed. I will be keeping the spare and routing the exhaut piping around it and moving the hole for the spare hoist over to behind the hitch cover. I also thought winter was over and put on my 6's but now they are calling for 7" on Thursday so might have to remove them again.. Anyway here are the pics.

·
Registered
A red 2007 escalade base and a orange 2004 lamborghini galla
167 Posts
You gotta tell me what some of those parts are and where you ordered them off of haha please once I manage to fix the clunking sound in mine I want to mod mine and yours is inspiration haha

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You gotta tell me what some of those parts are and where you ordered them off of haha please once I manage to fix the clunking sound in mine I want to mod mine and yours is inspiration haha
Parts

22756664 - ESV Bumper Cover
22756666 - Non-ESV Bumper Cover

22756668 - Hitch Cover
22756954 - Bracket for Hitch Cover
11612235 - Stud to hold Hitch Cover on x2
11612236 - Nut to Hold Hitch Cover on x2

You must get this hitch cover, Denali or any other Escalade covers WILL NOT work. You will also need 8 rivets (or bolts) to hold the hitch cover bracket to the bumper. You can buy them at GM or just have your body shop do it. I only used 2 and it seems to be fine.

22756941 - Exhaust Sleeve
22756942 - Exhaust Sleeve
11570498 - Bolt to hold Sleeve to bumper x8

15853597 - Pad
15853598 - Chrome trim on the pad

If you already have a Denali or Escalade with the chrome trimmed step pad, you can use yours.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No hitch is color matched. Oh i know I had my 07 tahoe extremely dark. But with the lighter interior really makes it easier to see in. I am going to be tinting over the rears soon.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade AWD Premium, 2011 CTS4 Premium Coupe
164 Posts
Are your front/rear badges using the overlays from 8th day creations or is it a custom job? Also love the blacked out amber reflectors on the headlights (thinking about doing something similar with plastidip or tint film, first just to get an idea). Looks effin' awesome, man! Btw what part of Maryland are you in?

·
Registered
167 Posts
So one question might be kinda stupid haha but whatever if I bought a grill and front of a platnium escalade like yours would I be able to put it on a 2007 escalade ???

·
Registered
2007 Escalade AWD Premium, 2011 CTS4 Premium Coupe
164 Posts
So one question might be kinda stupid haha but whatever if I bought a grill and front of a platnium escalade like yours would I be able to put it on a 2007 escalade ???
I don't think this is possible without major modification. The premium/platinum trim level upper grille and front bumper are different than the standard escalade. On the base/luxury trims, the upper grille is one piece and the bumper is a separate piece. For the premium/platinum only the grille insert itself is separate and everything else including the panels sitting between the headlights and actual grille are molded to the bumper below. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly certain to achieve the premium/platinum front end you'd have to replace both the upper grille and lower bumper assembly completely.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Then it's ago once I fix the clunking noise in my esky anybody got any idea why it's a harsh second to third shift?

·
Super Moderator
2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham
6,455 Posts
^^Stop hijacking threads and posting the same thing in multiple threads. You created your own thread already for this question...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts