Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
'04 CTS 3.6L
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..with my new front end. sorry bout the quality. i have no idea how to use a dslr camera. haha. drop within a month. still need to find some v shocks. comments verry welcome. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
'05 ProCharged cts-V -Silver on Black
673 Posts
Your right the quality isn't very good.
That being said I think it's Awesome :2thumbs:

·
Registered
2003 CTS
2,337 Posts
looks very nice. only 1 problem...that stupid license plate has to go.

i know, i know...it's a texas thing. looks very good

·
Registered
'04 CTS 3.6L
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks very nice. only 1 problem...that stupid license plate has to go.

i know, i know...it's a texas thing. looks very good

yup. dumbass texas rule. ive been messed with a few times for not putting one on my other car. its not worth it. :-(

thanks for teh comments guys! shell look much better when i get her tucking those tires. :-D

·
Registered
2003 CTS 3.2 Manual Trans
81 Posts
Thanks for showing those pics. I have been trying to decide what kind of tint to go with. I have the same color '03 with 20" chrome rims.

BTW everything looks great. Nice work.

·
Registered
'04 CTS 3.6L
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for showing those pics. I have been trying to decide what kind of tint to go with. I have the same color '03 with 20" chrome rims.

BTW everything looks great. Nice work.

thanks! in texas, from what i was told, i can go darker in the rear windows and glass than the front. i believe i have 5% rear sides amd rear glass, and 20% front two. i like it and it helps 103 degree texas heat with black leather. lol

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
Awesome, man. It's rare to see the red CTS look so nice!

·
Registered
'04 CTS 3.6L
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just the front.
im not too good of an example for that. lol. i got a hook up on every aspect of it.

my little brother is a parts manager for chevy, so he got the bumper for under 300 from some dealership in florida (GM part). the lower grill(GM) cost me about 200. the paint. about 125-150. i tipped em too. did the install myself, and made the stock fogs work. soooo, pretty good price as i see it.:)

·
Registered
'04 CTS 3.6L
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awesome, man. It's rare to see the red CTS look so nice!
i didnt like the burgundy at first. but its grown on me. :D especially at dusk and at night. it looks sooooooooooo sexy!

looks real good, nice rim choice.
thanks. took me a while to make my choice. only thing i dont like about them is the center caps. im not used to the lugs being covered. but the design and color go well with the cars paint IMO.:lildevil: the wider offset and tire size will probably be an issue when i lower it. i already had to trim the rear quarter panels. :crying2:

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
well what size are your rims? what is the offset? and what size tires do you have on there?

·
Registered
'04 CTS 3.6L
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well what size are your rims? what is the offset? and what size tires do you have on there?

they are Giovanna Cuamo wheels 20X8.5 +35 all round. tires are Kumho SPT 245/35-20. i might switch to 235 or 225-stretched when slammed if needed. 245 is beefy.

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
the 245/35 should work great when you lower it...i believe that is the same size tire that Tommy, grinder419 and other's are running with there cars lowered

1 - 20 of 44 Posts