Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Man am I glad I found this board. I am new to the cadillac stuff, But I love em. My wife has a 83 Brougham, 94,000 miles. Mine is a 86 FWD Deville, 26,000 miles. We love em. I used to be a street hot rodder, But now that I turned the big 4-0 I like to have a little of the luxury with me. Yes, Both cars run the HT4100 engine's. We have had good luck with them. I think being a gearhead had something to do with that. I will be making alot of post about the Deville as my wife likes hers stock. I will modding the Deville so I hope to talk with you all on the board.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
About Caddys

I got lucky with the 86. It's red on red, with the sport touring suspenion package. Not sure what that is yet. It was bought by an old lady who drove it for a year bofore she garaged it. My wife's brother bought for 1500.oo and drove it for about 6 months before he gave it to my wife. Who gave it to me. I got it with a total of 22,000 miles. Everything on it works great and it looks and drives like new. I feel in love with it first time I saw it. I'm going to install me audio system in it, all 16oo watts and 10 speakers worth. I love a good sound system, I would like to compete in some sound comps next summer.I would like to pull a bit more go out of it, Maybe swap in the 4.9 if it bolts in. Most of the driving I do wit it is freeway stuff.
My wife's 83 was bought a few years ago from an older couple that no longer wanted to drive. it had about 60,000 on it. basically she use's it for her driver. Right now I'm going thru it to fix some of the bugs. Main prob is with the climite control. The fan stuck on and wont shut off. I put a toggle switch for now. It's getting a new padded top and some paint. Just rebuilt the brakes and new tires. Its a rose color with a perfect brown leather interior, sweet car. Nothing rides like her caddy. Now if I could get her to let me drop in a 500 cid, That would be cool.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Re: About Caddys

WELCOME!!
Sounds like you got a real winner there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
JJhomer83