Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Black Raven CTS-V Previous 2007 Black Raven CTS-V
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOPI hosted a weekend event at Milan MI this weekend with a friend of mine with a 12.30 Grand Prix GTP.

Anyway, first pass of the day was a [email protected] :thumbsup: The car is bone stock with F1's still on it, and at the time of the pass it was 77 and sunny with about a 10MPH headwind. Not sure what the acutal track temp was, but my 60' was only 2.0911. My previous best was a [email protected], but it was wicked hot and humid that day.

I'm ready for the :thepan: for going to a NOPI event :)

Attachments

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
I'm ready for the :thepan: for going to a NOPI event :)

For what you went and represented for all of us and showed the ricers who is boss! Now go kick some more rice ass. oh by the way don't forget your chopsticks.:stirpot:

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
800 Posts
Nice run congrats

·
Registered
2016 Black Raven CTS-V Previous 2007 Black Raven CTS-V
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NICE!! I am sure all the fart cannons got annoying. What was next to you?
It was a late model Camaro LS1/6-Speed with drag radials, line lock, cam, heads, headers, exhaust. Guy was clueless on how to do a burnout.

I hate fart cannons. Let's take this POS beater and throw a big can on the back so it will be "fast" :ack:

For what you went and represented for all of us and showed the ricers who is boss! Now go kick some more rice ass. oh by the way don't forget your chopsticks.
Really, the pleasure was all mine! :highfive:

NOPI chicks
:worship:

Nice run congrats
Thank you. I was even able to back it up on Sunday with a [email protected]

Nice run! What did your friends Gtp run?
Thanks. His best run was the 12.30xx. I don't have a copy of his time slip, but he was running very consistant all weekend. He runs with slicks and skinny's, but did leave his exhuast on this weekend

1 - 9 of 9 Posts