Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'93 Allante
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just wondering on everyones opinion... I really screwed up my driver side door (somehow managed to keep the damage ONLY on the door) which now need to be totally replaced (the outer shell anyway)...ive been thinking about painting the car anyway, some chips on the hood, and i dont want a brand new door on my 13 year old Allante ('93) It's Pearl White now, which is a beautiful colow...my question is, should i keepo the Pear White? or is there something better out there? lol... thanks for the input..

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am a used car dealer;if you change the color you will have to paint
under the hood,under the trunk lid,and door jams. Please don't change
the color. If you don't like the color;trade cars!:thepan:

·
Registered
'93 Allante
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks a lot man... i think i definately like the pearl white anyways, but after that, i think i'll definately keep it...

·
Registered
191 Posts
I know someone who has a '93 Allante' door for sale probably a lot cheaper than the salvage yards. It happens to be pearl white. Let me know if you want contact info.

·
Registered
'93 Allante
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey, sorry to get back to you so late, but with the holidays and all, i havent had easy access to the internet... if the door is still available then sure, i would love to contact the guy/girl...do you know what kind of condition the door is in, and if its the driver or passenger door...Thanks for all the help...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts