Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2018 XT5 Black on Black
1,852 Posts
I wasn't sure how to react to it. In reality I'd be worried it be a big distraction from gaukers who might rearend you by loosing focus while staring. I wonder how it would look the old Candy Apple Red?

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V
1,670 Posts
SoCadillac said:
Too funny! Has it also been converted to all electric as I no longer see exhaust tips? ;)
Nah, it's too heavy with the chrome for electric. Trust me, I asked. I can barely do 80 mph as it is. I only have a single exhaust on the driver's side. It's hard to see from that angle but it's there. The mod is great for bling but not for going fast. Turning and braking is a whole new challenge now too.

·
Registered
CTS
97 Posts
Call me stupid but is that a real paint job that you can get ? Where in NY did they do that ? And if you don't mind me askin, HOW MUCH ? I'm sure that was more than 50 cents !! Oh, 50 cent !! Sorry....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
GREEN03CTS said:
Call me stupid but is that a real paint job that you can get ? Where in NY did they do that ? And if you don't mind me askin, HOW MUCH ? I'm sure that was more than 50 cents !! Oh, 50 cent !! Sorry....:thumbsup:
I've got an appointment to have mine done, because after seeing Mbai2's I had to have mine done too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts