Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Black Raven CTS-V Previous 2007 Black Raven CTS-V
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I've been MIA for a while, but work has had me hopping all over the place not leaving much time for fun stuff.

Still haven't been able to work out a date for a plant tour, I guess they haven't been doing any lately (or so I'm told), but they plan to start them up again later in the year (I'm thinking it may have to do with rolling out the '08's)

Anywho...I did manage to find time to get a custom paint job done on my helmet since I found plain white boring...so here's the new look!

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
Hey Mr. ESP, get outta my head will ya?

Instead of a crest, I want Cadillac script across the front. And I want the V symbol creating entrails leaving a silver and black checkered flag...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like your idea with the checkered flag...need to get ESP tune-up!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
That is sick. Great job!

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,986 Posts
John!!!!!!! You're alive!!!!!!!!

Good hearing from you! You gotta make it to the Dream Cruise. Hopefully, a bunch of V owners are going to be there. Don't become so scarce, huh?

BTW, nice helmet! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes Randy, I am alive! :) Sorry for the temporary hiatus from the boards, but between all of the work I've had to do, I did find some time to take the V to Gingerman Raceway and what a hoot that was! :thumbsup: Looking forward to doing another twisties track day to finnish off the F1's so I can get the money from Goodyear to put towards something that's not EMT's.:highfive:

Woodward sounds like a great idea, but it's always the same weekend as the NASCAR MI race in August, but I'm pretty sure this will be the last year I renew my tickets as I'm losing intrest in NASCAR with their COT/IROC Series direction they are taking (it's hard enough telling a Ford from a Chevy as it is).

Chef, I got this one done for $300 (not sure if it would have been less had I started with a black helmet). I can PM you his contact info if you would like.

Thanks TTS, LV_V, Big Jim for the compliments.

loanman...JUST DO IT! You'll be hooked like modding the V!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts