Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have been on the forum for awhile (and lurking) but I have just become an "official member". I recently purchased a 2012 Escalade Hybrid Platinum with 34k miles. It Black on Black with all the bells and whistles. Still under factory warranty and CPO warranty.

My previous SUV was a Mercedes Benz GL350 diesel. It was very luxurious, offered a nice ride and roomy third row. I had to get rid of it because the quality and reliability were HORRIBLE!. I will never buy a Benz again after this experience.

Glad to be here.

BR

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks and yes. I already brought the beast in for the Nav system issue (when you press the screen it registers not where you are pressing).

·
Registered
NONE
9 Posts
Congrats on a fellow new "official member"! I ended up with a 2010 Platinum Hybrid, black on brown, coming from an H2 Hummer, and boy what a huge difference!!! Big thanks to this forum! It has been a big guide/help on my purchase. Lets all enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
993 Posts
A frequent poster here had 200,000 miles on his '09 Hybrid when he traded it in for a '15 Platinum. You have nothing to worry about. :)

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
Punmax said:
A frequent poster here had 200,000 miles on his '09 Hybrid when he traded it in for a '15 Platinum. You have nothing to worry about. :)
That would be me. Waiting for the "new" owner of my 09 hybrid to chime in.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know the hybrid system is durable and I am happy to have the ride.

Congrats on your purchase gmt3!

Thanks again to all the forum folks for their knowledge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts