Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery of our ‘21 Sport Platinum recently. We ordered it with super cruise and GM accessory wheels and did not get either due to complications with regards to covid. Is this true? Or did the dealer forget to order them? Not a huge deal but super cruise would have been nice to have.

Also, is the bolt pattern, offset, etc., the same as the previous gen? I want 24” Koko Kuture Kapan wheels for my truck but I’m having a tough time sourcing a set for ‘21+ models.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Took delivery of our ‘21 Sport Platinum recently. We ordered it with super cruise and GM accessory wheels and did not get either due to complications with regards to covid. Is this true? Or did the dealer forget to order them? Not a huge deal but super cruise would have been nice to have.

Also, is the bolt pattern, offset, etc., the same as the previous gen? I want 24” Koko Kuture Kapan wheels for my truck but I’m having a tough time sourcing a set for ‘21+ models.
The black wheels are not avail. Supercruise is avail. So a little of both. Your dealer may have thought that SC was holding up the order but I doubt that was true. The wheels would have certainly held things up.

·
Registered
8 Posts

The wheels have been backordered for months, but I've heard that the SC actually helps your order get picked up. Maybe that is changing. I suspect your dealer ordered what he thought would get picked up the fastest. This forum also has stories of dealers just ordering what they think will sell and telling you to take it or leave it knowing it will sell for a premium.

·
Registered
90 Posts
The black wheels are not avail. Supercruise is avail. So a little of both. Your dealer may have thought that SC was holding up the order but I doubt that was true. The wheels would have certainly held things up.
Black Onyx wheels are available and at like 40% constraint yesterday.
Power running boards are the big problem now and so is max tow package.
Platinums are very difficult to get now too.

Constraints change often.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Black Onyx wheels are available and at like 40% constraint yesterday.
Power running boards are the big problem now and so is max tow package.
Platinums are very difficult to get now too.

Constraints change often.
Any idea what is holding up a Plat?... since a Sport can be equipped the same way except for the seats and headliner (and cooler option)

On the wheels... my guess is that the boat with the black wheels finally arrived. I believe they were air shipping a few, but that wasn't sustainable.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Any idea what is holding up a Plat?... since a Sport can be equipped the same way except for the seats and headliner (and cooler option)

On the wheels... my guess is that the boat with the black wheels finally arrived. I believe they were air shipping a few, but that wasn't sustainable.
I did not ask. Was just told Plat is pretty much a no go right now. Might be those nice massaging seats you cant get in sport or the headliner :) Was surprised about the running boards.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have the wheels on mine. Apparently super cruise helps everything and platinum helps now.
That was true last month, not sure it is true today. Wish we had the official week by week constraint list.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts