Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatsup guys, just wanted to introduce myself to the members on the forums. I should have pictures coming next week, 1992 Fleetwood I managed to take from my dad. I believe he said it was a baby blue coupe. Anyways, it's great to be a member of the lacforums

Paul

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Welcome aboard.... Thanks for signing up :wave:

If I had to go with the little FWD body style of that era, it would be of the FW.... IMO its the classiest of all of them.....

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
PaulsLac said:
Whatsup guys, just wanted to introduce myself to the members on the forums. I should have pictures coming next week, 1992 Fleetwood I managed to take from my dad. I believe he said it was a baby blue coupe. Anyways, it's great to be a member of the lacforums

Paul
Welcome. I believe that you have the sole FWD Fleetwood Coupe on here. I have a FWD '93 Sedan.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Oooh..... I didnt notice it was a coupe.....

I wanna see pictures, ive never seen one of those before!

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Pictures :)

I actually saw a Fleetwood coupe earlier today. Or at least I saw the white back end of one sticking out of a parking spot.

This would fit better in the FWD section (hint hint to Wes :D )

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Wow, that is a sharp car..... I like it better than the CDV or eldorado.....

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
FASSTWOOD said:
This is a Fleetwood Brougham coupe they should of made also in 1992[/QUOTE]

I agree Fasstwood. Not sure about that one you using as an example but I know what you are getting at.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
FASSTWOOD said:
This is a Fleetwood Brougham coupe they should of made also in 1992[/QUOTE]
That car is PIMP!!! Perfect for cruising on a summer afternoon.... I dont like those tiny rims, but everything else is golden (literally).....

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
If you wanna see a nice FWD Fleetwood from 1990, I believe it was, check out the January issue of Lowrider..Got the gold spokes, custom paint, switches, modded interior, you name it. Its in a 3 page section with these 3 Las Vegas Hispanic guys and their cars...worth a look.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Speaking of coupes, Fleetwoods, and Lowrider.... Did you see the 93-96 FWB converted into a coupe? Didn't look half bad either, nice job done on the bodywork.

·
Registered
709 Posts
DaveSmed said:
Speaking of coupes, Fleetwoods, and Lowrider.... Did you see the 93-96 FWB converted into a coupe? Didn't look half bad either, nice job done on the bodywork.
I heard they were gonna do that but i never saw it. What issue was it in.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I got Lowrider special Cadillac edition. One guy made the small side glass into a power window also. Pretty sweet mod.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Id like to see a picture of this!!! That would be ONE HELL OF A COUPE!!!!! :D

·
Registered
709 Posts
Mad'lac said:
I got Lowrider special Cadillac edition. One guy made the small side glass into a power window also. Pretty sweet mod.

Mad'lac, let me know what issue it was I really wanna see it. I know you said the caddy issue but tell me what month...

Thanx...

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Actually its one of those special issues that don't fall in the regular 12 month issues. Here is the info.

Lowrider Magazine
The best of Lowrider IX
Best of Cadillacs
August 2003

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
10 Participants
Mad'lac