Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Escalade ESV Premium Luxury
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I am a new forum member from the Houston, TX area. Last week I purchased a CPO 2018 Escalade ESV Premium Luxury (21K miles, White, Kona, with Brembo package and factory black rims). I photographed its exterior this morning with the spring blossoms on it - I am really enjoying this vehicle. I followed this forum for awhile without joining when researching Escalades prior to purchase and truly appreciated the excellent discussions that helped guide my decision. Thank you.

Apple

20190310_368A0025-2.jpg

·
Registered
207 Posts
Did you get it at Sewell, People in houston seem to really like the dealership. I talked to them
on the phone and would be easy to deal with but did not want to drive to the location.

·
Registered
18 Escalade ESV Premium Luxury
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you get it at Sewell, People in houston seem to really like the dealership. I talked to them
on the phone and would be easy to deal with but did not want to drive to the location.
Yes, I purchased this vehicle at Sewell Cadillac of Houston. The vehicle was originally in San Antonio at Ken Batchelor Cadillac, another Sewell location, prior to my purchase. Shane (Sewell) worked with Nathan (Ken Batchelor) to arrange things and to have the vehicle transported to Houston so I could thoroughly inspect it prior to purchase. The arrangements were complex, including also negotiating a price for my 2007 Corvette Z06 for trade-in. Shane was the point person - he was great answering questions and orchestrating this - everything went smoothly between the dealerships and me (and my fiance, who visited Sewell with me several times for test-driving Escalades prior to the visit that resulted in this purchase). Sewell's outstanding reputation appears well-merited.

·
Registered
None
408 Posts
Yes, I purchased this vehicle at Sewell Cadillac of Houston. The vehicle was originally in San Antonio at Ken Batchelor Cadillac, another Sewell location, prior to my purchase. Shane (Sewell) worked with Nathan (Ken Batchelor) to arrange things and to have the vehicle transported to Houston so I could thoroughly inspect it prior to purchase. The arrangements were complex, including also negotiating a price for my 2007 Corvette Z06 for trade-in. Shane was the point person - he was great answering questions and orchestrating this - everything went smoothly between the dealerships and me (and my fiance, who visited Sewell with me several times for test-driving Escalades prior to the visit that resulted in this purchase). Sewell's outstanding reputation appears well-merited.
Funny, Shane just called me today. He wanted me to sell my Escalade since their used inventory is low. Haha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts