Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18 LEXUS LX, 17 Rav4, 15 Escalade ESV, 14 Mercedes, had Vette, 2Cadis, T-B & Chevy
1,041 Posts
looks fantastic.
I think it is great as is.
GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Tint the front windows, level out the back, and maybe get some dim LED license plate lights that come on some import cars like BMW, Mercedes, etc.?

If you're looking for wheels, check these out:

They definitely suit this truck!

·
Registered
Bentley Continental GT, 2015 Escalade
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tint the front windows, level out the back, and maybe get some dim LED license plate lights that come on some import cars like BMW, Mercedes, etc.?

If you're looking for wheels, check these out:

They definitely suit this truck!
How did you lower rear?

Yes I am looking for LEDs for the license plate. with all the LEDs all over the car how did they over look that!?

I've seen those wheels. Like the design but 26 is too big. 24 with possibly 40 sidewalls would be ideal.

·
Registered
2015i Platinum ESV (ordered), 2010 Platinum Escalade
152 Posts
Congrats! Looks awesome. Definitely tint! I have a platinum on order...my husband wants me to put gloss black on all chrome (except emblem) on mine (black esv). Opinions on blacking everything out including platinum rims? The picture is not a platinum, but example of blacking everything out...any opinions would be appreciated...not sure if I would be tired of all black eventually. But a pro would be soon enough everyone in my neighborhood will be rolling in a platinum and they all will "look the same" and then at least mine would be unique.

I like the rims posted too on the red! I've always had my eye on those! The red is gorgeous!

blink-182s-travis-barker-drops-a-2015-escalade-already-bored-of-the-wraith_1.jpg

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is yours a luxury edition? I thought the premium luxury editions came tinted already
Yes mine is Luxury Edition. I did notice that it did have a slight tint on them. Thats why I chose and light tint 40% and with the black interior its a good shade.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just installed these Cool White LED's from superbrightleds.com. Took 2 minutes to install and what a difference! What Cadillac should have done. The color isn't too blue and compliments the other LEDS on the truck.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts