Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone. Im new to this forum as well a proud new owner of a Blackberry 06 CTS that i did indeed get a steal on i purchased it well below value as well as Extremley low miles !!!!! 3200

In short I LOVE IT and cant wait to drive it some more i have to say the item that caught me off guard ( as well as many others) is the 6 speed manual transmission .... all i can is LOVE IT !!!!

however it did not come with a NAV. system..... any one out there maybe can help me out with any ideas in putting one in with out selling a kidney and my first born ????

Attachments

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Hello Alphamail and :welcome5: to the forum. Great looking CTS you have there. :highfive: There are several after-market answers to NAV, most found on EBay. I'm sure others will chime in here.

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on the CTS. Nice to hear you got the stick. Like RT said, eBay for the nav.

·
Registered
Cadillac
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks that really does give me some were to start however i think maybe i got somthing a crossed here what is this about the car having to be AV ready Hmmmmmmm and to tell you the truth i was a lil worried about the color but all i can say is that it helps to stick out a lil bit

·
Registered
Cadillac
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Know of any other mods that i might be interested in that our a lil out of the "box"

·
Registered
Cadillac
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TURBO !!!!!!!are you kidding me ... were do i get one of those !!!!!! and tint is a for sure thing. cant say that im use to riding around in a fish bowl ...
and i was checking out D3s site but they seem kind of flaky from what i read so HMMMMMM but i like thier concept
however thanks for all the info its more than welcome !!!!

·
Registered
'11 CADILLAC CTS
356 Posts
if your not ready to sell a kidney and your first bron then you came tithe wrong place. Run while you sfill have the chance because this forum is mod heaven and heavy influence. LOL but seriously, they are some pretty coolpeople on here that can help you out alot. They did so with me and plenty others on this site, so your in luck. You might bump heads here and there but that's all love and family. I'm typing from my iPhone so i'm gonna keep ot short but mice car and good luck.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
TURBO !!!!!!!are you kidding me ... were do i get one of those !!!!!! and tint is a for sure thing. cant say that im use to riding around in a fish bowl ...
and i was checking out D3s site but they seem kind of flaky from what i read so HMMMMMM but i like thier concept
however thanks for all the info its more than welcome !!!!
turbo is still debate:D we need a ginny pig for that:D

·
Registered
Cadillac
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow.... thanks for the warning but i love mods what can i say stock is more than like boring ....sometimes

·
Registered
Cadillac
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow .well umm ... cant say i really want to be the first !!!!!!!but hmmmmmm its a real thought

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
Wow .well umm ... cant say i really want to be the first !!!!!!!but hmmmmmm its a real thought
from what ive heard, nick is going to be the first to install NX on his 3.6, and brent has installed NX on his 3.2. so maybe you can get the instructions from nick when he is done.

oh yeah i never gave you the official forum welcome:

WELCOME TO MOD HELL:stirpot:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts