Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2015 CTS-V Coupe 6MT Crystal White Polished Wheels Sunroof
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys and Ladies,
Waiting on a new 2015 CTS-V to be delivered. Its Crystal White Tricoat,polished wheels ,sunroof and most important 6MT. I also liked the Phantom Gray Metallic but I plan on getting a gray Z06/Z07 later this year or next and I did not want 2 gray cars. I have admired the V for awhile and almost bought a new 2014 but I decided the 2015 all decked out was better for me plus I got it for almost 8.4K off its MSRP of 74,315 and another 4K off using my GM card points so I couldnt say no.
The site looks great and I cant wait to provide feeback on this monster. The bad part is I probably wont get to use it until the middle of April or May as I live in PC,Utah and Winters are long here and by the time all the crap is off the roads......:(
Meanwhile I will check the site for good mods after its broke-in. Does anyone know how many 6MT cars were made in 2015 and did Cadillac really build 500 or is that number lower.? Kevin

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts

·
Registered
2013 VAGON
49 Posts
Great purchase! No other cars like these on the planet.
It's winter over most of the country today. Just cleaned the driveway twice yesterday and still have the "snow plow" snow in the end of the of
drive after the plow passes last night.

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V sedan, 2017 CT6, 2000 Eldorado ETC
239 Posts
Congratulations, that is a great deal. I am sure you will enjoy the car as much as we do. Did you buy the car in California?

·
Registered
Raven Black 2016 ATS-V Sedan A8
516 Posts
Congrats on your new V coupe, and welcome aboard! You have have one of the final 500 V coupes produced. http://media.gm.com/media/us/en/cadillac/news.detail.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2014/Nov/1114-atsv-r.html
Don't know how many 6M were produced, but it's safe to say yours will be one of the more rare 2015's.
Sounds like you did very well on the purchase price too!
First mod for most of us is Airaid CAI. Approx 20 HP gain and increased SC whine (sounds awesome).
Question, does Airaid CAI void your warranty? I have a2014.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
It's always possible that a dealership could give you a hard time for having a CAI however, I've never had a problem and never heard of anyone else being denied warranty coverage over a CAI.
Frankly don't see how any dealership would succeed in denying warranty work over a CAI.
If you are concerned, give your dealership a call and ask. Then go buy an Airaid CAI. :)

·
Registered
Raven Black 2016 ATS-V Sedan A8
516 Posts
vfaninva
Do you have one installed? If so, is it a subtle performance increase or something you noticed after installed?

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
I have the Airaid CAI and Corsa Sport axle back exhaust. The HP gain with the CAI was not that noticeable (kinda hard to feel 20 more HP when you've already 556 of them ;)), but the increased SC whine was very noticeable in the best way.
With both CAI and aftermarket exhaust my V makes beautiful music at both ends! :)

Check out this video.

http://youtu.be/NIwuW1ovkW4

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,168 Posts
Nice ride, enjoy that Coupe. I saw four of them on the lot at a local dealer, all automatics. You will love this car, especially rowing those gears.

They should have made 556 of them, not 500.

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V sedan, 2017 CT6, 2000 Eldorado ETC
239 Posts
the pictures are always great to see, congrats again. I am sure you will enjoy the ride.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts