Cadillac Owners Forum banner
521 - 540 of 554 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Escalade Premium Luxury
366 Posts
The car is in Midlothian but my dealer is in Oklahoma. Not a huge deal, but we sold my Yukon already so I've been driving my husband's 3/4 ton diesel until it gets here and I'm just not that good at parking it! lol
I’m really hoping it’s not a chip hold and we don’t have another situation like Shari’s….fingers crossed! Definitely keep asking your dealer for a VINVIEW update. I believe the system is updated every morning (if there’s any movement)

·
Registered
76 Posts
I’m really hoping it’s not a chip hold and we don’t have another situation like Shari’s….fingers crossed! Definitely keep asking your dealer for a VINVIEW update. I believe the system is updated every morning (if there’s any movement)
Guess what…..Matt called me today and said that my car left Arlington today on a truck with a few others and will be delivered to Lockhart Cadillac TOMORROW!!!!! 😆

·
Registered
32 Posts
Guess what…..Matt called me today and said that my car left Arlington today on a truck with a few others and will be delivered to Lockhart Cadillac TOMORROW!!!!! 😆
That's awesome! So happy for you, Shari! Post a picture when it comes in :love:

·
Registered
366 Posts
YES!!!!!! Are you getting it shipped to your state?

·
Registered
76 Posts
YES!!!!!! Are you getting it shipped to your state?
Thanks Travie!! Yes it will have to be shipped to me since I live in Washington state so I don’t have the details on that yet but I know Matt will start working on that asap since my car will be arriving today at Lockhart Cadillac. He said that Cadillac normally doesn’t do this with their vehicle’s. They usually send by rail. Matt said Cadillac called him yesterday and told him they were putting my car along with a few others on a truck and delivering them straight to Lockhart!! He thinks it’s because my car was sitting down there so long after it was built. So I am so excited!!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Thanks Travie!! Yes it will have to be shipped to me since I live in Washington state so I don’t have the details on that yet but I know Matt will start working on that asap since my car will be arriving today at Lockhart Cadillac. He said that Cadillac normally doesn’t do this with their vehicle’s. They usually send by rail. Matt said Cadillac called him yesterday and told him they were putting my car along with a few others on a truck and delivering them straight to Lockhart!! He thinks it’s because my car was sitting down there so long after it was built. So I am so excited!!!
Good! You will love this thing lol
It’s the best vehicle i’ve ever owned and I haven’t even had it a week LOL

·
Registered
14 Posts
I can’t wait!!! 😜 Matt said once they install the Radiant Package on my car then they will make a video and send it to me!!! 😁
So, I was told by my dealer last week (I order today so it may have changed) that GM has stopped allowing orders with Radiant package, at least for the time being. Is that true>

Do all the dealers install the radiant package items at the dealerships?

Thanks...this is gonna be a loooong wait! :(

·
Registered
76 Posts
So, I was told by my dealer last week (I order today so it may have changed) that GM has stopped allowing orders with Radiant package, at least for the time being. Is that true>

Yes unfortunately I have heard that it is true that the Radiant Package is on a constraint and has been for a little while now.
@travieb23 might have better info for you on this.
I ordered mine September 24th and it was built October 25th but had been bayed and delayed for about 11 weeks until now. My process for this started in March 2021 so it’s been a long journey for me. Once I found Matt Mustafa through the Cadillac Forums everything went smoothly and I was always told the truth! I hope the best for you and your journey to getting your new Escalade!!

·
Registered
366 Posts

The radiant and onyx packages are 100% dealer installed. My advice would be do not let either of these packages hold your order up. Drop it because it can all be added after the fact

·
Registered
Cadillac
1,694 Posts
With the "Radiant" package, the truck is shipped with the base wheels, yes? So, if the 22" wheels are dealer installed.. what happens to the base wheels? They send them back for credit?

·
Registered
366 Posts
With the "Radiant" package, the truck is shipped with the base wheels, yes? So, if the 22" wheels are dealer installed.. what happens to the base wheels? They send them back for credit?
No. To my knowledge the radiant and onyx equipped vehicles ship with steel transport wheels. In other words, you don’t get two sets of wheels unless you order the packages from the parts department

·
Registered
‘22 Escalade ESV Sport on order ‘12 Infiniti EX35 ‘06 R52 Mini Cooper S
113 Posts
Picked up my new Steel beauty Tuesday and my salesman made me take an obligatory delivery photo
Congrats and enjoy the new ride. Hopefully I’ll get to do a similar pose before summer, down to #4 at my dealership.🥳

521 - 540 of 554 Posts