Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 2027 Posts

· Registered
471 Posts
For those of you who ordered the 2022 Escalade, how long did your status sit at 1100????
You are going to get answers that range from "24 hours" to "10 months then they cancelled it". There are WAY too many variables that go into answering how long your order will sit at 1100.

Reactions: travieb23

· Registered
471 Posts
Are there any constraints right now that you are aware of?
Constraints change every week and they assigned a percentage. So there could be a feature or trim that is 50% constrained this week and then next week only 10% constrained, then no constraints at all. The only thing that people have reported at 100% constrained at the moment (meaning 0 orders will be accepted)is Supercruise.

· Registered
471 Posts
Interesting. Where are you looking? I’ve seen a few articles about it and of course people complaining in FB groups
You can see all the order guide updates here: GM Online Order / Reference Guide
There is nothing about the Yukon being impacted from seats/steeringwheel shortages.
Normal constraints don't show up here, but when they know something will be contained at 0% for a long time (or indefinitely), then they will make a change and either remove the option or note it as no longer available.

Reactions: travieb23

· Registered
471 Posts
Well, not so fast - guess I am a gullible noob! ;-)

Dealer called and said GM wouldn't allow order with sill plate lighting nor Radiant package so I had to pull those off the order sheet. He said we could add them in later when GM "re-allows" them. I guess I don't understand this whole order business. Why not just allow them and get to them when the stuff comes in? Weird.
Dealer is correct. Both items are currently marked as "unavailable" in the order guide, therefore you cannot order them.

Reactions: regancc
1 - 4 of 2027 Posts