Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 554 Posts

·
Registered
22 Sport Platinum ordered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who ordered the 2022 Escalade, how long did your status sit at 1100????

·
Registered
433 Posts
For those of you who ordered the 2022 Escalade, how long did your status sit at 1100????
You are going to get answers that range from "24 hours" to "10 months then they cancelled it". There are WAY too many variables that go into answering how long your order will sit at 1100.

Reactions: travieb23

·
Registered
22 Escalade Premium Lux Short
35 Posts
Hard to say, first order in June stayed at 1100 all summer till canceled till August, switched to 2022 and went from 1100 in September to 3300 when checked today

·
Registered
22 Sport Platinum ordered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are there any constraints right now that you are aware of?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Are there any constraints right now that you are aware of?
Constraints change every week and they assigned a percentage. So there could be a feature or trim that is 50% constrained this week and then next week only 10% constrained, then no constraints at all. The only thing that people have reported at 100% constrained at the moment (meaning 0 orders will be accepted)is Supercruise.

·
Registered
Cadillac
120 Posts
think it will depend on the build and if any constraints popup.. PLUS how many allocations your dealer gets every week. If you are next in line and have no constraints, then you get to 2000 status - GM accepts the order..

Just forget about the order, and wait for the call lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have been 1100 for couple weeks but I hope mine goes soon since I’m priority 1 at dealer now

·
Registered
2022 Escalade Premium Luxury
366 Posts
1100 going on 3 weeks now….i’m hoping for an update around the 5-6 week mark but as stated earlier there’s no exact science to this

·
Registered
CT6 & Escalade
498 Posts
You are going to get answers that range from "24 hours" to "10 months then they cancelled it". There are WAY too many variables that go into answering how long your order will sit at 1100.
Yeah, this is very true. Mine went from 1100 to 2000 in a few days. Then a couple of weeks later, it was at 3000. Then two weeks later, 3100.

I remember asking people "Now that I am at 3100, despite all the new constraints, are my Duramax/Super Cruise/Onyx packages 'locked in'?"

"Yes!" I was told by many people.

Then it went to 3000 again.

And two weeks later, down to 1100! :(

And then, cancelled.

It really seems to be a crapshoot.

Welcome to the 2021/2022/2023 global supply chain woes....!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Was going to start a new thread but this seems like a good place to do it….feel free to post up your order info as it may help others

Ordered 9/28/21 6.2L PLux shorty with Lockhart Cadillac
Puddle lamps, illluminated door sills
Still at 1100 status as of writing this

·
Registered
80 Posts
Was going to start a new thread but this seems like a good place to do it….feel free to post up your order info as it may help others

Ordered 9/28/21 6.2L PLux shorty with Lockhart Cadillac
Puddle lamps, illluminated door sills
Still at 1100 status as of writing this
Great idea!

·
Registered
22 Escalade Premium Lux Short
35 Posts
Prelim lux short 6.2 with power steps and touring/perm pkg at 3300
Adding emblems and puddle lights at dealer

·
Registered
366 Posts
Prelim lux short 6.2 with power steps and touring/perm pkg at 3300
Adding emblems and puddle lights at dealer
When did you order and how long were you at 1100?

my apologies if i asked you this already lol kinda hard to keep up with who’s who

1 - 20 of 554 Posts