Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Hey bharner - Welcome to the CadillacForums! You area man of few words - tell us a bit more about your Caddy...color, condition, and mileage for starters, and pictures if you're feeling generous... :yup:

Thanks for registering! :welcome:

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Wow... That was quite a post!!! You just barely hit the minimum (10 characters)... You get the record for the shortest post.....

Welcome aboard, thanks for signing up :wave:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well u know words can be cheap sometimes...

I have a 1998 Seville STS 70,000 miles. K&N, Black on Black. 10% Tint all around. 2 12" JL's in tha trunk runnig off a Kenwood amp and 18" rozzi's detentions, sitting in some BFGoodWrench's(z rated).
Came here looking for some ideas on how to soup up this girl. performance wise.
Just ordered 4 new crossdrilled cat plated rotors and new pads last nite. Gonna paint the calipers black too. Then I am planning on getting two new Borla mufflers. Cut of the t pipe after the cat and extend it to a 3" y shape. I here this adds some horses. And when my warranty is done I will get the obd2 reprogrammed to remove the speed limiter. Tha gurl tops of a 130 or so. I plan on taking picutres soon. I will let you guys/gals know where to find them. Have a nice new years yall. TTYL :)
Ben

·
Registered
33 Posts
elwesso said:
Wow... That was quite a post!!! You just barely hit the minimum (10 characters)... You get the record for the shortest post.....

Welcome aboard, thanks for signing up :wave:
lol,yes that is quite a post.SInce he gets the award for that i get the award for youngest poster right?

Welcome Aboard

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
bharner said:
Well u know words can be cheap sometimes...
:D

I have a 1998 Seville STS 70,000 miles. K&N, Black on Black. 10% Tint all around. 2 12" JL's in tha trunk runnig off a Kenwood amp and 18" rozzi's detentions, sitting in some BFGoodWrench's(z rated).
Came here looking for some ideas on how to soup up this girl. performance wise.
Just ordered 4 new crossdrilled cat plated rotors and new pads last nite. Gonna paint the calipers black too. Then I am planning on getting two new Borla mufflers. Cut of the t pipe after the cat and extend it to a 3" y shape. I here this adds some horses. And when my warranty is done I will get the obd2 reprogrammed to remove the speed limiter. Tha gurl tops of a 130 or so. I plan on taking picutres soon. I will let you guys/gals know where to find them. Have a nice new years yall. TTYL :)
Ben
Ah, now that's more like it. She sounds like a beauty - I can hardly wait for the pictures.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i kinda didnt see the new member post till after i found out what could be done. i luv this forum its great.

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
Welcome to the forums
Have nice times
:)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well guys I got my new rotors and pads friday. went to my girls uncle's job and he went a head and put them on for me. Very nice. no rust!!! better braking performance!!!

Parts
PowerStop Rotors Front -- AR8255 Left and Right -- $109.98 each
PowerStop Rotors Back-- AR8264 Left and Right -- $64.98 each
PosiQuite Pads Front -- 106.07530 -- $49.98
PosiQuite Pads Back-- 106.07540 -- $39.98
$40 shipping
Bringing it to a total of $479.88

Any one interested i found them here http://www.powerstoprotors.com/ very nice people. very helpfull also.

I've only put bout 150 miles so far but very nice improvement. I would recommend to everyone. I feel like im driving and old ladies car now. I barely step on the brakes and get a good response. Havent got to test them fully yet. But i will post again when i do to let yall no the results. Now to my next project. Eibach springs. Will lower her an inch. I promise i will get some pictures for you guys.

"If you aint part the problem, then you part the solution"

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Why dont you start a new thread in the seville section..... Keep things more organized!! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts