Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:
Owned the big boats - Fleetwood Brougham's for the last 20 years and loved them. My last one saved my life when I slid on black ice and tried to cut down about 6 large pine trees..
After the rescue crew cut me out - the back bumper was pushed into the back seat and all doors sealed shut, I got out of the car and walked away.

I just bought a 96 Seville SLS, cashmier color, 44kmiles, mint condition.
What a rocket ship. Took it to 150 on the test drive to test the front end. It stuck to the road like glue - no shakes, rattles - but man, can she roll., and the scary part was there was some gas pedal left.. I decided to pick up my foot and test the brakes,,lol

Take a look at this beauty.

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Hey gman2153 - Welcome to the CadillacForums. Sounds like one fast STS you have there - most have the limiter at 130 although with the "Performance" package including 17" wheels with proper rubber, the limiter is set around 150. Usually though, it won't pull much beyond 145 from what I've heard/read. Yours sounds stouter than most - a definite keeper. Did you post a picture?

Thanks for registering.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
WELCOME!!!
Sounds like you got your self a good pic. I wish i had a road that i could do 150 with out having to worry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts