Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, My name is Walt I own a 1988 triple black Eldorado and she needs a little TLC so finding this type of fourm is a real blessing. I really love this car and she's a runner. Working on some pics but I'm not very good with the photoshop :banghead2 Thanks for having me. Walt

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Hey Walt - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Let us know what kind of TLC the Eldo needs and we'll try to help you out. We'd love to see some pics - how many miles on the car? Thanks for registering and enjoy your time on the Board.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the Sandman said:
Hey Walt - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Let us know what kind of TLC the Eldo needs and we'll try to help you out. We'd love to see some pics - how many miles on the car? Thanks for registering and enjoy your time on the Board.
Sandman, Just posted a pic of my 1988 Eldorado "Triple Black Cadillac" enjoy! Walt

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Walt said:
Sandman, Just posted a pic of my 1988 Eldorado "Triple Black Cadillac" enjoy! Walt
Hey Walt - Great shot! Very picturesque background, and that Caddy looks great. It's not easy to take good pictures of black vehicles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts