Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought 2003 CTS! Stick,garnet red,sport package,moon roof,6 disc bose,split folding rear seats,heated front seats. After market items: rear spoiler, interior wood package, hand painted stripe.
My question is on the exhaust system. What is available to add a little noise and have duals? Would like to change grille also. Maybe air box? ANY INFO would be appreaciated!
1 QK CADY
AL

·
...Reloaded
1,698 Posts
1 QK CADY said:
Just bought 2003 CTS! Stick,garnet red,sport package,moon roof,6 disc bose,split folding rear seats,heated front seats. After market items: rear spoiler, interior wood package, hand painted stripe.
My question is on the exhaust system. What is available to add a little noise and have duals? Would like to change grille also. Maybe air box? ANY INFO would be appreaciated.
Welcome to the CadillacForums! Sounds like one sweet ride - got a pictures? We have some people here *very* interested in enhancements for the CTS so you should be getting answers to your questions soon. In the meantime, enjoy your time here. Thanks for signing up.

·
Registered
329 Posts
1 QK CADY said:
My question is on the exhaust system. What is available to add a little noise and have duals? Would like to change grille also. Maybe air box? ANY INFO would be appreaciated!
1 QK CADY
AL
hell yeah, another stick shifter :cheers:
welcome

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the Sandman said:
Welcome to the CadillacForums! Sounds like one sweet ride - got a pictures? We have some people here *very* interested in enhancements for the CTS so you should be getting answers to your questions soon. In the meantime, enjoy your time here. Thanks for signing up.
Thanks, looking forward to reading emails!

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Welcome..... Thanks for signing up :wave:

Post in the CTS forum...... Someone there will help you!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
elwesso