Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1959 Cadillac Sedan deVille 1977 Fleetwood Brougham d'Eleg
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
New member here. I want to thank the good people that put on the get together at Dave & Busters in Hollywood Fl. Friday night. I had a good time and met some cool people. :yup: I had to duck early. My alarm rings at 2am Sunday morning to start the dreaded work week. Haveing Thurs, Fri, and Sat off makes it all worth while.

Looking around the various boards, I don't see much in the way of a car like mine here. :( It seems everyone is into the modern chariots, not the 50 year old ones like mine. But it doesn't matter, a Cadillac is a Cadillac.

I'm the Sec/Tres, and board moderator at the Modified Chapter of the Cadillac and LaSalle Club. A great bunch of people. Come on over and check us out sometime. We have everything from 1939 to present there.

http://www.modifiedcadillac.org/forum/index.php :welcome:

Looking forward to the next meet somewhere. I'll stay tuned.

Fins

Attachments

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
Hello and :welcome5:. Sweet ride!

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
Welcome !
What a car

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,754 Posts
I hear ya about this place mainly being about newer Cadillacs.. Unfortunately, in the big picture, there just aren't many Classic Caddy's out there anymore - not compared to new ones.

However, we DO LOVE Classic Cadillacs here.. It was GREAT seeing your Sedan DeVille at the meet last night! I hope we find many more Classic Cadillac owners in the future.. You guys belong here. :)

Thank you for signing up! And I look forward to seeing your Caddy at the next South Florida meet!

Hi All,
New member here. I want to thank the good people that put on the get together at Dave & Busters in Hollywood Fl. Friday night. I had a good time and met some cool people. :yup: I had to duck early. My alarm rings at 2am Sunday morning to start the dreaded work week. Haveing Thurs, Fri, and Sat off makes it all worth while.

Looking around the various boards, I don't see much in the way of a car like mine here. :( It seems everyone is into the modern chariots, not the 50 year old ones like mine. But it doesn't matter, a Cadillac is a Cadillac.

I'm the Sec/Tres, and board moderator at the Modified Chapter of the Cadillac and LaSalle Club. A great bunch of people. Come on over and check us out sometime. We have everything from 1939 to present there.

http://www.modifiedcadillac.org/forum/index.php :welcome:

Looking forward to the next meet somewhere. I'll stay tuned.

Fins

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Holy Christ, what a car!! :drool:

·
Registered
1959 Cadillac Sedan deVille 1977 Fleetwood Brougham d'Eleg
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow,Thanks for the warm welcome. :D Now I just need some time off to search the boards to see what kind of trouble I can get into. That shouldn't be hard for me. And thank you for the compliments on my ride. I do love it, and the looks you get going up the road.

I just wish people would respect the classics more and not try to ride on the trunk lid. I mean hell, I'm going 80mph now. Isn't that fast enough on a city street? :hmm:

Fins

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
Hey Fins...why don't you invite some of those guys over here? It would be nice to have a larger classic car group on this board. Just a thought...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts