Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac CTS4, Performance Collection, NAV, AWD
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wats up everybody.. i'm pretty new to this site.. i use it all the time to check out info on the 08 because i'm planning on getting one but this is my first ever post.. here's a pic of my CTS.. it's an 04 with pretty much every option and i added the rims, viper remote start/alarm and some tint.. pretty basic but she gets the job done :)

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks.. i was gonna go with chrome but i wanted to be a little different.. not too many people have white on black

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
whats up WD
you planning on keeping the 04 cts when u buy the 08 model?

glad this site has been helpful.
you should become a supporting member! 5 bucks a month & u get a ton of perks + get to help to keep this helpful site running.

Mike

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
^ not if he's getting rid of the car :thepan:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i plan on getting rid of it when i get the new one (hopefully i can afford it).. i was gonna get the V grill but no use spending the money if i'm gonna get rid of it.. the rims are BT Freestyles

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
maybe u can use the rims on the 08 cts...

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's
821 Posts
nice! i like it!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im hoping the rims will fit on the new cts.. does anyone happen to know the bolt pattern for the new cts? if they don't fit ill prob end up selling them to someone, i got them pretty cheap so.. unless my dad wants to put them on his sts.. ha yeahhh right

1 - 13 of 13 Posts