Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the Administrator sorry about my comments but you have a very sarcastic group of members when you need a straight answer jyst plain and simple without stupid . comments.Thats why I joined if I can't get realistic answers instead of jokes then consider me gone

·
-Administrator- 2002.5 F55 STS 2014 FWD Explorer
66,595 Posts
Your throttlebody comments, per se, had nothing to do with the admonition posted. When you posted earlier in CTS First Gen. your foul language, combative attitude, and use of workaround words to avoid the site language filters was the problem.

You are in a huge worldwide forum where members all have differing opinions - if one doesn't coincide with yours, forget the trolling and carry on.

Did the provided advice on a Google search turn up any info on a 3.6 throttlebody spacer ?

Thanks for the interest in CF.

p.s. - I now see that you DO have a reply to your TB questions up in your original thread. I'd guess it's NOT what you want to hear.

·
-Administrator- 2002.5 F55 STS 2014 FWD Explorer
66,595 Posts
You missed reading the OP's earlier first posts up in CTS General.

Hover over his avatar, click the number under Replies and/or Discussions, click the thread titles.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Ah, yes I did miss that. I initially wondered why the heck he was so angry for no reason, then I saw you merged his posts from a 12-year-dead thread into one new one. My mistake. Regardless, good luck with your search NoBSMike, try starting a brand new thread in CTS first gen and see what happens. With perhaps a better attitude?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts